We hope you will continue to be supportive as we continue to move ahead. We would like to invite all of our current, previous and new historical military antiques and collectibles dealers to attend our May, 2017 event. Be aware that table reservations will not be accepted without payment.
Thursday, May 11th: Dealer load in 3pm-6pm (subject to change) Friday, May 12th: Additional dealer load in time (as needed): 8am-10am
Friday, May 12th: Open to public 10am-6pm
Saturday, May 13th: Open to public 9am-5pm (no Sunday hours)
We will continue to present a military themed costume contest on Saturday afternoon
Not only will you have the excellent support, quality and professionalism you have come to expect from a Vintage Productions event, you will also have the convenience of the following
- This is the largest all-military antique and collectible show on the West Coast
- We will be promoting this event among the worldwide military collector community with a goal of enticing more out of state and international dealers to attend/exhibit & shop.
- Spacious, conveniently located facility with plenty of room to grow
- Fair table prices, slight increase in 2013 (first raise in ten years):
8’ tables $95, 10 ½ x 10 ½ booth w/3 tables is $315. All major credit cards are accepted, Visa/MC/Amex/Discover
- Large, upgraded modern building (Expo Building #4), good lighting, easy load in, tram transportation for customers
- Hotel/Lodging on site at Sheraton Suites Fairplex; special rates for our dealers 909-622-2220
- A good variety of displays/exhibits, special guests and the occasional live auction with hopes to attract more general public as well a diverse mix of buying customers.
We have plans for an enormous amount of public relations, promotions, advertising and marketing, including, but certainly not limited to:
- Show listed on 90ft electronic message board seen off freeways 10, 210, 57 and 71
- Calendar listing within the Pomona Fairplex pocket calendar, distributed to an estimated 1,000,000 patrons of the Fairplex during all events, including the popular LA County Fair
- Website support, visit our website www.militariashow.com – we will be adding more information and updates soon!
- Print support, including local newspapers and a multitude of militaria trade publications running all year long.
- Postcards (over 30,000 distributed for every show), flyers and direct mail advertising
We require a valid Seller Permit in order to exhibit at our events, HOWEVER, if you are an "occasional seller", selling 1-2 times per year only, then you would not need a permit. If you do not have one, or need a new temporary permit, please contact The State of California Board of Equalization, Application for Temporary Seller’s Permit. A valid seller’s permit is required for this show. You can download the application and instructions in PDF format from the address below OR call us for a hard copy. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TO GET YOUR SALES PERMIT BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR SHOW CONTRACT - JUST SIMPLY ADD A NOTE SAYING YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A PERMIT AND WE WILL MOVE AHEAD TO PROCESS YOUR TABLE REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Thank you for your continued support of WCHMCS; we are confident our future events will be a great success for everyone! We hope you will join us! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.